Join Team Tama
We live, love, and work differently here.
We are choosing inspired lives.
We're Looking for rockstar talent!
We’re always looking for extraordinary talent to help our team grow! If you’re new to Tama Kieves, scroll down to learn a bit about our company.
While we may not have immediate positions available, if this is YOU, we want to know about you! Right now, we are especially interested in people who have Rockstar Talent in the areas listed below.
- Speaking Engagement Guru: A born connector who loves reaching out to introduce Tama and her amazing work to organizations, groups, conferences, and venues across various fields (wellness and holistic industry, women’s organizations, cutting edge businesses, writers and creatives, spirituality, coaches, and leadership, etc.) as well as media and podcasts.
- Back-End Business Superstars: Tech-savvy supporters in areas such as project management, customer service, creative brainstorming & implementation, social media, and admin/tech tasks (especially specialists in Ontraport & WooCommerce)
We work with people who are:
- Encouraging, smart, and fast-paced
- Excellence Freaks who nail details
- Outstanding and “real” communicators
- Tech-savvy. take-charge, very bright, self-motivated
- Excited about supporting the growth of positive work in the world
- Able to prioritize and adapt to changing priorities
- Solid, authentic, warm, creative, with a wicked sense of humor
A Few Big Plusses:
- Experience supporting a speaker, coach, author or working in an internet business
- Experience with organizing/marketing events
- Experience with Ontraport, WooCommerce, and Elementor Pro
- Experience being a marketing copy writer or digital evangelist
INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO US!
If you know this is you, write us a letter telling us why working for Tama Kieves International attracts you (which parts are especially YOU) and why you think you’re just the right person to help us grow. How do you think you can help us most? And what experience have you had? Please include all your contact information, anything we should know about you, and a resume if you’d like. (And if you know your top 5 strengths from Strengths Finders or your Enneagram type of any other type of personality assessment, shoot it along. We want to know about you!) Please use this email address to send your letter.
As mentioned above, we may not have availability right now, but the above gives you a sense of what we’re looking for next!
ABOUT TAMA KIEVES INTERNATIONAL
At the core of the mission is helping others become inspired and unstoppable in expressing their true gifts in the world. This work is based on living from love instead of fear. Since you will be interacting with clients and customers, your alignment and commitment to this mission is critical. The speaker and owner, Tama Kieves, is a Harvard-trained attorney turned Inspired Visionary who leads retreats, teaches workshops (online and nationally and in person), coaches high-performance individuals to find and express their passion, and writes bestselling books that have been beloved by readers all over the world. We are creating a small team of smart and excellent individuals who want to be part of helping to create a positive influence in the world.
Know there's something more for you?
Get 3 FREE Days of Inspired Coaching Videos to Create the Life & Work You Love!