Join Team Tama
We live, love, and work differently here.
We are choosing inspired lives.
Join Team Tama
Team TAMA is a flourishing grassroots family of charismatic and courageous professionals, led by bestselling author, leading career/success coach, and sought-after speaker, Tama Kieves. Tama is here to empower conscious, smart, loving individuals to be who they are meant to be in this world — and to help create a new mainstream culture that chooses inspiration over fear.
Every member of Team TAMA has been called to unite in helping people around the globe to create the lives and work they love. Tama is leading an inspired revolution through love, wit, intelligent spirituality, and encouraging all extraordinary souls to tap their inspired power.
This page includes information about Tama’s Insider’s Alliance as well as any currently available job openings. If you’re interested in JOINING Team Tama, then volunteering with the Insiders’ Alliance is THE fast track to future employment opportunities within our organization. Scroll down for details!
CUrrent job openings
Tech Savvy Virtual Rock Star w/ Superior Communication Skills!
A national speaker/best-selling author/coach is seeking a tech-savvy, bright, take-charge individual to join her expanding team as she grows her internet business. This will initially be a part-time position starting at 5-10 hours a week, but with the right individual and desire, this position can grow into almost anything including full time. We are looking for the right chemistry and skillset and will co-create this position together. This is a work-from-home position with a very flexible schedule.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Here are some sample core duties that may be included in this role:
- Business Support & Customer Relations
- Establish a rapport and connect with clients using creativity, warmth, and light humor
- Light Sales Support
- Manage inbox and respond to inquiries about classes, events, and event booking
- Manage back-end of customer records, mailing lists, program campaigns (Ontraport)
- Project management (Facilitate projects to goal completion.)
- Social Media Engagement
- Trouble-shoot technical issues and provide tech support for online classes
- Update website content and creating landing pages using WordPress via Elementor
- Update & manage product content for online shop via WooCommerce
(Please do not apply if qualifications are not met)
- Applicants must be over 18 and already eligible to work in the USA
- Able to respond to all communications/requests within a 3-hour response window
- Ability to sit at a computer for extended periods of time
- Comfortable with: Google Suite, Microsoft Office, WordPress, Asana (or similar task management system), and CRM (Ontraport and/or WP Fusion experience is a big plus!)
- Enjoys working in a professional team environment and the energy of creative collaboration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter with high energy and initiative to take projects through to completion
- Are often seen as a “go to” person
- Are naturally tech savvy, with the ability to learn and master new software quickly.
- Are upbeat, smart, and fast-paced, with an “I’ve got this!” attitude.
- Are the type of person who tries to find answers and solutions before asking questions
- Are a nurturing presence who supports and encourages growth.
- Are looking for a flexible schedule, and are comfortable working from home
- Are willing to start part-time hours (with room to grow for the right fit)
- Are capable of owning tasks & deadlines from a proactive mindset vs. reactive mindset.
- Consider yourself to be intuitive with logical sensibilities
- Can easily prioritize and adapt to changing priorities.
- Don’t mind stepping in to help with tasks that fall “outside” of your job description
- Enjoy connecting and working with a team beyond the “job” mentality
- Have clear “cut to the chase” written/verbal communication skills
- Have received ooodles of kudos for awesome customer service
- Have the strong desire to serve in an inspired environment that supports inner/spiritual growth
- Have been described as being “centered” or “level-headed” in times of stress
- Have a strong work-ethic
- Have a knack for organizing, streamlining, economizing, and creating process improvements.
- Have outstanding communication skills, authenticity, and warmth conveyed through writing.
- Love to take charge and are able to spearhead direction with minimal training.
- Show meticulous attention to detail. Are an excellence freak who nails the details
Have other skills? Tell us! We are growing our team in many directions! Here are some other possible duties, if it happens to be a fit for you:
- Blog Writing
- Craft clear and compelling merchandising/benefit copy for sales pages using SE best practices to enhance conversion of sales
- Graphic design
- Internet marketing strategy and execution to include following/analyzing industry trends to recommend new tactics
- Lead Generation
- Networking, promotion, outreach for booking speaking engagements
- Product creation and repurposing existing content
- Social media strategy and Ad creation
- Video Editing
- YouTube channel strategy & Marketing
5-10hrs/week with potential growth for the right candidate.
Flexible, but fairly consistent. Mid-day to early evening availability (Mountain time) is a plus
You will be compensated as a 1099 independent contractor bi-weekly via direct deposit and responsible for tracking/submitting tasks/hours.
$18-$30/hour with growth potential. Know this position is YOU? Try us out or pitch us your rates.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At the core of our company’s mission is helping others become inspired and unstoppable in expressing their true gifts in the world. This work is based on living from love instead of fear. Since you will be interacting with clients and customers, your alignment and commitment to this mission is critical. The speaker and owner is a Harvard-trained attorney turned spiritual teacher/creative catalyst. With that unique combination comes both great communication, inspired leadership, fluid decision making processes as well as high expectations of performance. We are creating a small team of smart and energetic individuals who want to be part of helping to create a positive influence in the world.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Team Applicant” and write us a letter telling us why this job attracts you (which parts are especially YOU) and why you think you’re just the right person to help us grow. How do you think you can help us most? And what experience have you had? Please include all your contact information, anything we should know about you, and a resume if you’d like. (And if you know your top 5 strengths from Strengthsfinder, your enneagram or other type of personality assessment, shoot it along. We want to know about you!)
Social Media Rockstar!
This is your opportunity to live and breathe in your favorite social media platforms, unleash your creative brilliance, put your chops to use, AND make a difference in the world. You love social media. You love learning about it, staying on top of the trends, and using your instincts, expertise and strategy to help connect people and grow a tribe, a brand, and a cause.
You are driven by excellence, want to stand out in your field, and you get fired up when you think of working for a brand that you can truly believe in! You are smart, conscious, fun, sharp, creative, easy to work with, responsive, flexible, and a great communicator. You are kind-hearted and generous. You love being a self-starter, working remotely, and being part of a small team who are committed to growing a message that is changing the world.
You know how to approach marketing creatively and strategically, getting the biggest bang for the investment of time and money for funnel marketing, lead generations, and ads. You understand the algorithms, yet respect the rhythm of intuition and inventiveness. You love connecting, sharing, and interacting with some of the most daring changemakers in the world. You want a position where you can get in now and grow with a company who is in this for a long, long time. You are a storyteller. A message bringer.
And if your heart and soul is in the personal growth realm – and you want to support a positive thinking and an inspiring tone in the world – then this opportunity may very well be tailor-made for you.
Tama and her company are devoted to creating an Inspired Revolution of people living out their dreams and daring to live from love instead of fear. Right now is a very exciting time for our company, as we are growing and having a blast while doing it! We are looking to bring someone to our small team who LOVES helping a great message get out there.
This Social Media Rockstar position is an opportunity to put YOUR stamp on a brand, a message, a movement – and watch it grow to create ripples all over the world.
HOURS: This position will be part-time (approx 5-10 hours a week to start) but with the right individual and desire, this position can grow into almost anything. We are looking for the right chemistry and skillset and will co-create this position together. This is a work-from-home position with a very flexible schedule.
PAY RANGE: $17-$25/hour with growth potential. Know this position is YOU? Try us out or pitch us your rates.
TO APPLY: Please send an email to NatlAuthor@yahoo.com with the subject “Social Media Rockstar” and write us a letter telling us why this job attracts you (which parts are especially YOU). Why are you just the right person to help us, and what would be your vision or approach for doing so? Please tell us about one of your significant social media accomplishments, and/or share an experience in which you demonstrated your unique skillset and approach. What’s your favorite platform, and why?
Please include all your contact information, anything else we should know about you, and a resume if you’d like.
Tama's Insider Alliance Volunteers
Tama’s Insider’s Alliance is a dynamic cooperative of talented volunteers who are passionate about all things Tama Kieves and would LOVE to help her take this Inspired Revolution to amazing heights.
Insider’s Alliance members are the FIRST people we turn to when the hiring light turns green! Our specific needs are listed below. Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you! (Know that you can offer something great but it’s not here? We want to hear from you, too!
We do things differently here!
We are most interested in the following roles for the Insider’s Alliance:
- Mojo Ambassador and Customer Service Rockstar: Reach out to organizations/events to connect Tama as a speaker, and increase our engagement and “surprise and delight factor” with our current list of clients and students. You shine and easily connect on the phone and in writing.
- Team TAMA Detailed Excellence “Freak”: Someone who sees a checklist and thinks they’re in heaven; channels the best of the character “Radar” from M.A.S.H.; uncanny ability to see what’s coming down the pike, and has all the I’s dotted & T’s crossed, and even invents new ones. You love making things happen seamlessly and flawlessly.
- Graphic Designer: Someone with mad Photoshop skills and availabilty for quick turnaround time to create graphics for Tama’s social media and other programs. You love the challenges of creating within a given style AND also starting from scratch and using your design chops to convey a feeling and share a message!
Ready to volunteer? Of course You Are!
Know there's something more for you?
Get 3 FREE Days of Inspired Coaching Videos to Create the Life & Work You Love!